Most people love the taste of salt. Who doesn’t? But research has linked high salt intake with increased blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, and other conditions. Current U.S. dietary guidelines recommend that healthy adults consume less than 2,300 mg of sodium daily—that’s one teaspoon. Middle-aged and older adults and those with high blood pressure should consume 1,500 mg.
Spectra Salt from Ionique makes it easy to reduce sodium intake while ensuring you receive beneficial and balanced levels of other essential minerals and trace minerals. Spectra Salt is designed to be used anywhere salt is desired, but it provides lower amount of sodium and higher RDA’s of other essential minerals and trace minerals like magnesium, potassium, zinc, copper, chromium, and selenium.
- Cut added salt in recipes more than 50% while maintaining a rich, gourmet flavor.
- A good source of 10 essential minerals
- To truly understand how Spectra Salt tastes on food, we like to say that Spectra Salt doesn’t necessarily taste like a better salt, but more like salt added to better food.
- The sea mineral concentrates in Spectra Salt are Generally Recognized as Safe and pass the U.S. FCC’s heavy metals safety test
- Provides mineral nutrition in a ways natural to the digestive system